Zachary Kelsay, Esq.
Zachary Kelsay is an attorney at Nidel & Nace where he supports the partners’ environmental and complex consumer protection practices.
Prior to joining Nidel & Nace, Zachary clerked for Judge Debra McLaughlin in the 23rd Circuit Court in West Virginia. Before clerking, he worked for the Maryland Attorney General’s Consumer Protection Division and assisted in several investigations into illegal housing practices and consumer fraud.
Zachary earned his combined BA and JD from the University of Kansas through the university’s six-year law program. While in law school, he competed on the school’s moot court and mock trial teams, and served as a Staff Articles Editor on The Kansas Journal of Law & Public Policy.
Zachary is a committed conservationist and seeks to advocate for victims of environmental harm.
- University of Kansas
- University of Kansas School of Law
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
Organizations and Memberships
- Maryland Bar Association: Environmental Law Section
- Rock Creek Conservancy
- Justice Lloyd Kagey Leadership Award
- NNALSA Moot Court Top Advocate 2021
- Paul Miller Humanitarian Award
- Eagle Scout